In addition to emailing me for advice, I will be available for face to face advising at these times, by appointment. You will need to email me to confirm a spot and send a completed advising form: email@example.com
Friday, November 2, 2007
- Your PIN number for registration is your date of birth.
- The advising requirements for TCC's nursing program are available at this link: http://www.tacomacc.edu/academics/areasofstudy/nursing.aspx
- If you need advising, there are two options:
-In Person advising: email me your advising form and your preferred time between 10:00a and 12:00p on Tuesday, November 6 in my office, building 9, #63.
- Email an Advising Form to me at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to in-person or with email advising. The form is available at this link: http://www.tacomacc.edu/HOME/jmiller/AdvisingForm.rtf
- Nursing Orientation: Before advising the first time, you need to get a nursing information packet and attend a nursing information session. More information is available at this link: http://www.tacomacc.edu/academics/areasofstudy/nursing/informationsessions.aspx.
- If you are not planning on completing our nursing program, but are planning on transferring to another college for nursing, see Julie Benson (email@example.com) in building 19 for advising, who advises transfer students.
- If you are not planning on completing any nursing degree, then go to this link for the appropriate advisor in your major: http://www.tacomacc.edu/resourcesforstudents/counselingandadvisingcenter/advising.aspx
- There are four nursing program options available at TCC.
-Part-time student without LPN license
-Full time student with LPN license
-Part-time student with LPN license
- Financial Aid requires 12 credits for full time students.