1. Your PIN number for registration is your date of birth.
2. The advising requirements for TCC's nursing program are available at this link: http://www.tacomacc.edu/academics/areasofstudy/nursing.aspx
3. If you need advising, there are two options:
-Email advising: email me your advising form below by February 27 and I will reply by February 28.
-In Person advising: email me your advising form and your preferred time (between 10 and 11:45a) in my office, building 9, #63.
* Email an Advising Form to me at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to in-person or with email advising. The form is available at this link: http://www.tacomacc.edu/HOME/jmiller/AdvisingForm.rtf
* Nursing Orientation: Before advising the first time, you need to get a nursing information packet and attend a nursing information session. More information is available at this link: http://www.tacomacc.edu/academics/areasofstudy/nursing/informationsessions.aspx.
* If you are not planning on completing our nursing program, but are planning on transferring to another college for nursing, see Julie Benson (email@example.com) in building 19 for advising, who advises transfer students.
* If you are not planning on completing any nursing degree, then go to this link for the appropriate advisor in your major: http://www.tacomacc.edu/resourcesforstudents/counselingandadvisingcenter/advising.aspx
* There are four nursing program options available at TCC.
-Full time student without LPN license
-Part-time student without LPN license
-Full time student with LPN license
-Part-time student with LPN license
* Financial Aid requires 12 credits for full time students.
Friday, February 15, 2008
In addition to emailing me for advice, I will be available for face to face advising at these times, by appointment. You will need to email me to confirm a spot and send a completed advising form: firstname.lastname@example.org